Site Navigation
Station 15

Station 15:
Station 15 was established November 1, 1886 Foot of Superior, East side of the River Under the Iron Viaduct. It was at the foot of Superior Hill. It was home to the fireboat Fireboat J.L. Weatherly. In 1921 the station was moved to 1283 Riverbed Rd, and the old station was abandoned and later the building burned.

copyright 2007/08
Cleveland Firefighters
webmaster