Station 18 established May 1, 1892 at 3520 Croton Ave. opp. Arch St.
In 1898 a new Station 18 built at 3409 Orange near Humbolt Ave. The station was built with a horse theme. There were two horse head statues at the top of the station and the bay doors were had a horseshoe arch over them. The station was Abandoned April 18, 1963