Site Navigation
Station 19

Station 19:
Station 19 established March 18, 1894 on Willson Ave. (E55th St)  opp. Hamilton near St. Clair. Station 19 and 20 were similar in design with three windows on the second floor and a mandoor and window on either side of the bay door. The station was closed in November of 1983 and is still standing.

copyright 2007/08
Cleveland Firefighters
webmaster