Site Navigation
Station 25

Station 25:
Station 25 was established on August 24, 1894 at 7101Broadway Ave. opp. Marcelline (East 71st St.). This station is similar in design to station 22,23,and 24. The difference is the front is two stations put together. The plans for the previous stations were added on in reverse.  The Station was closed Feb 25, 1984.     
      

copyright 2007/08
Cleveland Firefighters
webmaster