Station 37 was Built in 1898 at 2314 Broadview Rd. It originally was the South Brooklyn Town Hall and Fire Station. South Brooklyn was annexed in 1905. The station originally held hose company 4 and on April 12, 1922 Hose Company 4 became Eng 37 The station was closed on June 9th 1948. The station originally had a tower on the left side.