Site Navigation
Station 5

Station 5:
Fire Station number 5 was built in 1860 as the Home of  Live Oak Hand Engine Volunteer company.Built on Phelps St (E 34th St) near St Clair at 1374 E 34th St. It was a two story brick building. This station was closed April 14, 1965 and was moved to 3201 Lakeside next to the Fire Training Academy.

copyright 2007/08
Cleveland Firefighters
webmaster