Site Navigation
H+L 5

Ladder 5
Ladder 5 was Established June 1, 1882 at 1174 Pearl St. near Clark in Station number 13. It was called station number 13 because it was the 13th Station built. It was the only single truck station in the city. This fire station was closed  January 17, 1986 and the truck was renumbered Ladder 20 and place in service in the new station 20 on January 15, 1986 at 3765 Pearl Rd.

copyright 2007/08
Cleveland Firefighters
webmaster