Station 6 : 17210 Harvard
Established on September 17,1867 at 2401 Lorain. The site was at Lorain, Brainard and Abby built on Triangle lot.. The station had a Single Door in front on Lorain and a second door set back and to the right for the hose wagon. This Station was closed in 1932 and Razed for Lorain Carnegie bridge project. The companies were moved to Station 4.
On November 3, 1952 Fire Station number 16 Located at East 79th and Woodland was closed and moved to 17210 Harvard Ave. to the current home of Engine 6.