Station 22 "Superior / St. Clair". (In the Sixth Battalion)
Station 22: 7300 Superior
Station 22 was established August 1st, 1894 at 8119 Wade Park near Genesee (E 82nd St) It was on the North Side of the Street and was home to a single engine company. In 1960 The current Station 22 was built and became home of Engine 22 and Ladder 11 at 7300 Superior Ave. Ladder 11 was established August 8th, 1907 as a single truck company and was housed at 7310 Superior near E74th. The station was built where the current parking lot of Station 22 is located. The Station was demolished in 1960 when the current station 22 was built. The original Station 22, 23, and 24 were all built in the same style and may be from the same plans. These stations all have four windows on the second floor in the front. Of the four windows the one above the man door is spaced differently.
The Cleveland Firefighters Association
Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966